Black hair is a beautiful thing. It’s also versatile and easy to work with, which makes it an excellent choice for anyone looking for their next hairstyle. If you’re looking for some inspiration on how to style your black locks, then check out our list of the coolest black girl hairstyles! These styles are perfect for teenage girls and women of all ages, so have at it!
1. Sleek and Straight
- Straight hair, which is defined as having a straight and uniform orientation, is one of the most common hairstyles for black women. It’s easy to maintain, gives you a sleek look, and can be styled in many ways. You can go for a straight bob or long bob depending on your preferences. Straight hair can also be worn naturally or relaxed with texturizing techniques such as flat ironing and blow drying.
- As mentioned above, straight hair is not just limited to any particular length but rather it can be worn short or long depending on your needs and preferences. It’s important to note that short styles will require more frequent maintenance because they need frequent trims to keep their shape while longer styles can take months before needing another trimming session again (provided you don’t damage them).
2. Side Part + Long Curls
- Side Part + Long Curls
17-year-old model Bella Hadid, who always looks gorgeous, has a side part and long curls. The combination of these two hairstyles will make you look beautiful no matter how old you are. You can get the look by following these steps:
- Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner to remove any dirt from the previous day’s styling products or environmental pollutants. If it’s easier for you, apply some product to prepare for styling your hair later on in the process.
- Divide your long locks into two sections (half on each side), then use a comb or brush to give them some shape as if they were an “S” shape with curves at both ends (or whatever shape suits your face).3) Use one hand to hold one side of hair back while using another hand or tool like curlers or bobby pins to create curls around each earlobe area until they reach almost down to your neckline; then repeat this step using another set of tools until all sides have been curled evenly!
3. Sleek Bun + Headband
- Sleek Bun + Headband
This hairstyle is a great way to show off your sleek bun skills and make a statement with the headband braid.
- To start, part hair in two sections and tie them into loose braids using an elastic band.
- Pull the top section over your head and secure it with bobby pins on either side of your head (you will use these later).
- Twist the lower section around itself to form a bun, then place the remaining pieces of hair from that side into the base of that bun as well as any pieces from your other braided section—this will give you enough hair for both sides of this style!
- Next, pull out some strands from each side at different lengths (this creates volume). Make sure they’re evenly distributed throughout so everything looks nice and full! You can also add some hairspray if you wish…but don’t overdo it! A little goes a long way here 😉 Finally put on one end only instead of both like usual; now wrap around until you get back where it started again then secure with those bobby pins we mentioned earlier 🙂
4. Purple & Gray Box Braids
This is an excellent look for a girl who wants to add a little color to her hair. You can use the same products that you would normally use with box braids, but on top of that it’s best to use purple shampoo and conditioner.
To get this look, you’ll need your natural hair to be at least shoulder length and straightened if you want the most impact. After washing your hair, apply styling gel or pomade throughout your head then put in two French braids on either side of your head (on top). Next, take out all of the hair from one braid and secure it with clips so it doesn’t fall out later on when you’re weaving. Then weave together pieces from both sides into one big braid as shown in this picture! Finally finish off by adding some beads or other accessories if desired–just remember not too much because they might slip off while tying up! Remember: If you have any questions feel free ask us in the comment section below 🙂
5. Cornrow Braids
Cornrow braids are a popular style for adding length and volume to hair. This versatile braid technique can be worn in many different styles, from traditional cornrows to intricate box braids (which we’ll get into next). You can have cornrows done at a salon or do them yourself with the help of YouTube tutorials. If you’re going to do your own cornrows, make sure you have some good friends around: it will take longer than you think!
6. Faux Locs + Bob Cut
- Wash your hair with a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner.
- Part your hair at the center of your head and make a deep part that goes all the way back to your neckline, then secure it in place with an elastic band or bobby pins if needed.
- Create faux locs using braids by taking large sections of hair (about 3 inches wide) from the front portion of each side of your face and French-braiding them down to their ends until you reach the back half of your head where they will end up joining together as one braid over time due to its natural growth pattern (you can also use extensions if you have shorter/thicker hair). Start this step at about ear length on both sides so that it’s easier for everyone else around them when removing these braids later on – this is because when pulling out these braids later on there may be some tension left behind which could cause discomfort for some people! This step should take about 20 minutes per side; therefore total completion time will take about 40 minutes total depending upon how fast individual parts progress through each stage here before moving onto another section closer towards its finish line.”
7. Blonde on Black Curls
When it comes to blonde highlights, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. The first is that they can look great if they’re done properly and with the right color combination. If your hair is black and you have dark skin, then consider getting blonde highlights because they’ll look natural and beautiful on you. However, if your complexion is light or fair-skinned and/or you have light eyes (blue or green), then be careful when going for this look because it may not look so good on your face shape—especially if your face has sharp angles like mine!
Blonde highlights on black curls are a great way to add dimension without having all of the maintenance associated with bleach-based dye jobs. Highlights are another option that’s similar but less dramatic than going full platinum blond (or even platinum white). They’re also much easier for maintaining than permanent color processes since they grow out naturally as time goes by rather than requiring regular touchups every six weeks or so like most other options do (including bleaching).
8. Sleek Twisted Side Bun + Headband Braid
- Start off by braiding your hair
- Pull all of your hair up and secure it into a ponytail with an elastic band
- Wrap the headband around the base of this ponytail, then braid the rest of your hair and tie it up with another elastic band.
- Use bobby pins to secure both ends of this bun (one on each side) so that they don’t fall out when you twist it into place!
9. Curly TWA Hairstyle
To get a curly TWA hairstyle, you’ll need the following products:
- Curling iron or wand
- Hair serum (to keep your curls shiny and frizz-free)
- Hair dryer (to help set the curl)
Here are some tips for styling your locks:
To create this look, simply clamp your hair in place at the root before curling it with a curling iron. Once you’ve finished curling all of your strands, gently brush out any clumps with a comb or brush and apply hair serum to smooth away any flyaways. Finally, use a small round brush for extra volume at the crown!
To help you out, we’ve put together a list of the coolest black girl hairstyles to try this year! These styles are perfect for teenage girls and women of all ages, so have at it!
Black Girl Hairstyles are the hottest new trend. To help you out, we’ve put together a list of the coolest black girl hairstyles to try this year! These styles are perfect for teenage girls and women of all ages, so have at it!
Hairstyle #1: Double Bun Hairstyle
The double bun is one of the most popular hairstyles right now on Instagram and other social media sites. It’s a great option for those who want to keep their hair up off their shoulders but still want to look stylish and cool. This style can also be done in a half-up/half-down style if you don’t want your hair completely up or down. The double bun will give you an elegant look while still being modern enough that people won’t think “old lady.”
There are many different black girl hairstyles to choose from, but these are some of our favorites! All you need to do is pick one that works for you and run with it. You can try out any of these styles at home by following the instructions above or finding tutorials online. Don’t forget to share your photos with us when you do, we love seeing your hair journey!Please Add a comment before the calling of Black Hairstyle for, we will inform your mail address to the owner of the hairstyle. They will reach to you from email or your phone.
Black Hairstyle for Best Guide & Black Hairstyle for Hairstyles & Pictures